I know that I am not the only one who has had this issue, so I thought I would share how I fixed the problem.
I had a total of 5 videos uploaded and set to public on my YouTube account, yet anywhere it showed the amount of videos I had showed up as 3. This was obviously a less amount of videos showing than I had on my account or channel.
Fixing YouTube Video Count
- Make sure you have a fairly small image, if not you can simply go to YouTube, right-click the logo, and save it on your computer.
- Go to YouTube, and log into your account
- Act just like you would upload a new video by clicking “Upload”
- Instead of choosing a video, select your image or the youtube logo you downloaded
- You will get an “Invalid Filetype error” but this is fine
- Now set the video to private and hit save
- You should now get the right video count displayed in your channel and everywhere else
- You can simply delete this video you created