With the release of iOS 5 coming tomorrow, Apple has updated iTunes to 10.5 for all to download not just developers. iTunes 10.5 is required to install iOS 5 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What’s new in iTunes 10.5:
- iTunes in _the Cloud_. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your PC and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the _iTunesStore_.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can download iTunes 10.5 for Windows and Macs from Apple’s website or from the links below. You may also launch the Apple Software Update app on your PC or Mac and update from there.
iTunes 10.5 File Downloads:
Download iTunes 10.5 for Mac
Download Tunes 10.5 for Windows